CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ProGraM 3 PilLaRS

Wa, first time I heard that got such programmed in University…to complete first pillar, we must be arranged to somebody house to live with them about 3 days, haiz…why UniMAP so many programmed one…I went for this activity also because of the word “wajib”…=.=””when we reach our kampung, we saw many family are waiting at there already, after we choose the family which we want to live with randomly, then we followed them back to their house already…^^feel very strange and shy to them at first, we recommend ourself to them, after knowing each other, we start to eat dinner together…haha…that time we eat like a small boy to show polite of us=.=””…I still remember that that night we eat “nasi pattaya”, that time was my first time eat that food, so nice…I told my friend…we have different activity in this 3 days such as play sports, went to “kolam ikan” and also went to padang besar with our family to buy somethings. After 3 days, this programmed was completed, we also being sent back by our family…got some sad, but we also need to go back jor…T.T

I will remember my “keluarga angkat” FoRevEr~~
Take Care~~


0 comments: