CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What A ShaMe!@#$%^&

Today is my first presentation in this semester, and i just start to find the information yesterday night...=.=""really busy in this week la...got so many assignment and presentation, all in one week...so tension, like penny already...haiz!! So after i collect all the information, i start to 'hafal' it until 4am...i think i could handle it easily and this morning i am full of confident because i can present it fluently without an audience...So as normal i went to lecture room by UniMAP bus. When the presentation start, i decide to be the first group to present this morning, this show that i'm really confident and want to show off in the class d....BUT SO DISSAPOINTEDLY!!!When i stand infront of my coursemate, suddenly my information inside my brain disappear because of my nervous...omg!!!=.="" So i just present by follow my slide show with ahhh....ermmm...what la!!!But at last just normal la...so disappointed to my performance, haiz....

A LESSON 2 EverYbodY,
Don't DO things by last Minute!!!

God bless u...

0 comments: